阅读建议:用鼠标左键选中内容阅读
Show Time 秀
“Pumping Iron” 《举重》
What’s the matter?
你怎么了
I have a headache.
我有点头疼
It might be a tumor.
可能是脑瘤
It’s not a tumor!
不是脑瘤
Behind The Scenes 特别收录
THX 优化器
American Slang 美国俚语
“Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow” 《天空上尉与明日帝国》
Dex said you might be in a mood.(片中)
德克斯说你可能闹情绪了。
in a mood 闹情绪
eg:Ah, I’m really sorry that I just yelled at you. I’m in a mood today. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. 啊,真抱歉我对您大声嚷嚷了。我今天心情不好。我不知道我怎么了。
eg:I’m sorry. Sometimes, she’s just in a mood. There’s nothing we can do about it. 对不起。有时她就是会发脾气。我们对此毫无办法。
Classic Clips 经典对白
“Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow” 《天空上尉与明日帝国》
Someone beat us here.(片中)
有人抢在我们前面了。
beat 抢先
eg:If we leave now, we may be able to beat the traffic.
如果我们现在走,可能会避开高峰。
eg:I can’t believe you beat me here! You are always late!
我不敢相信你比我抢先到这儿!你总是迟到的啊!
I know these streets like the back of my hand.(片中)
我对这些街道了如指掌。
know sth/sb like the back of my hand 了如指掌
eg:Well,I’ve read that book so many times. Actually,I know it like the back of my hand. 那本书我读过许多遍了。事实上,我已经了如指掌了。
eg:Yes, of course.I know him like the back of my hand. I know he’ll say yes. 是的,当然。我对他了如指掌。我知道他会同意的。
Action DJ 动感DJ
Geri Halliwell
It’s Raining Man

No Comments on "AEⅡ331"