阅读建议:用鼠标左键选中内容阅读
Show Time 秀
“Gorillas in the mist” 《雾锁危情》
You hair is color of fire.
你的头发是火一样的颜色
They think you are a witch.
他们会认为你是女巫
Oh,yeah?They wouldn’t be the first.
是吗?他们不是第一个这么认识的人了
Behind The Scenes 特别收录
territories 领域
American Slang 美国俚语
“Pieces of April” 《四月碎片》
I wouldn’t know.(片中)
我怎么知道。
wouldn’t know 不知道 我怎么知道
eg:Don’t let a little kid order,he wouldn’t know which dish is best.
别让小孩点菜,他怎么知道哪个菜最好。
eg:-Where should we go? Do we make a left or a right?
我们应该往哪儿走?左转还是右转?
-I’ve never been here before. I wouldn’t know.
我从来没来过。我怎么知道。
Classic Clips 经典对白
“Pieces of April” 《四月碎片》
There wasn’t a nice bone in her body.(片中)
她真是糟透了。
not a nice bone in her body 一点都不好
eg:I’ve never known him to lie, there isn’t a dishonest bone in his body. 我从来不知道他撒谎,他一点也不虚假啊。
eg:There isn’t an angry bone in my body.
我一点都不凶。
You know with him that it’s no one-night-stand…that it’s forever.(片中)
你知道和他在一起不会是一夜情,而是永远。
one night stand 一夜情
eg:I met her last night and we really got a long very well. We had fun and I hope that it wasn’t just a one-night-stand.
我跟她昨晚认识的,我们相处得很好。我们都很高兴,我希望那不只是一夜情。
eg:My life has been so stressful lately, I just want to go out with some friends, meet somebody and have a one-night-stand: nothing serious.
最近我的生活压力太大了,我只想和朋友们出去,遇到什么人,产生了一夜情:没什么大不了的。
Action DJ 动感DJ
Fatboy Slim
Weapon of Chice

No Comments on "AEⅡ327"