阅读建议:用鼠标左键选中内容阅读
Show Time 秀
“Austin Powers” 《王牌大贱碟》
Always wanting to have fun,Austin.
That’s you in a nutshell.
总之你实在爱玩到有点脱”壳”
No.This is me in a nutshell.
不 我是在壳里面.
Help! I’m in a nutshell!
救命 我在壳里
How did I got into this nutshell?
我怎么会在壳里?
当某人说 in a nutshell 意思是总而言之 作总结 基本上 核心在于
Behind The Scenes 特别收录
THX
American Slang 美国俚语
“Ocean’s Eleven” 《十一罗汉》
Off the top of my head,I’d say you’re looking at a Boesky.(片中)
我想一下,你在找波斯基。
off the top of my head 眼下能想到的
eg:-Hey, do you know anyone who can fix my car?
嘿,你知道谁能修我的车吗?
-Off the top of my head I can think of three people, but I have to go home and check my address book to give you their names and numbers.
眼下我能想到的有三个人。但我得回家查一下电话簿才能给你他们的名字和电话。
eg:-Do you know who won the Superbowl in 1971?
你知道谁赢了1971年的超级世界杯吗?
-Not off the top of my head.
想不起来了。
Classic Clips 经典对白
“Ocean’s Eleven” 《十一罗汉》
But enemies with loose cash and nothing to lose?(片中)
但对方有流动资金而且没有后顾之忧。
loose cash 流动资金,闲钱
eg:I can lend you some money. I have some loose cash at home.
我可以借你一点钱。我家里有些闲钱。
eg:It’s good to have some loose cash when you go on a long trip. You never know when you might need some extra money.
长途旅行时最好有些闲钱。你永远也不知道什么时候会用到钱。
Number3,the bronze medal. Pencil neck grabs a lockbox at The Horseshoe.(片中)第三名,铜牌。天才在豪斯舒抢了一个密码箱。
pencil neck pencil neck geek的省略形式。意思是天才,贬义为笨蛋。
eg:Don’t worry about him. He’s just some pencil neck.
别担心他。他只是个书呆子。
eg:He’s smart but he always cheats on his tests. What a pencil neck.
他很聪明,但考试总作弊。真是个不可救药的人
Action DJ 动感DJ
Wyclef Jean
Perfect Gentleman

No Comments on "AEⅡ323"