阅读建议:用鼠标左键选中内容阅读
Show Time 秀
“Snow White” 《白雪公主》
What wouldst thou know,my Queen?
皇后你想知道什么?
Magic Mirror on the wall who is the fairest one of all?
墙上的魔镜,谁是世界上最美丽的女人?
Behind The Scenes 特别收录
Mitch Malem actor of “The Trouble of Romance” 《浪漫的麻烦》
American Slang 美国俚语
“City of Angels” 《天使之城》
To lie,Through your teeth.(片中)
睁着眼睛说瞎话。
lie through your teeth 睁着眼睛说瞎话
eg:You’re lying through your teeth,I know how much it costs,it’s right on the price tag,it’s ten not twenty,you thought I wouldn’t know.你睁眼说瞎话!我知道这个值多少钱。标签上都有,十元而不是二十。你以为我不知道。
eg:Ah,she was lying through her teeth,it’s so obvious,I knew she was lying. 啊,她睁着眼睛说瞎话。我知道她在说话。
Classic Clips 经典对白
“City of Angels” 《天使之城》
You know,I’m not very good at matters of the heart.(片中)
你知道,我对情感不是很擅长。
matters of the heart 心灵的表达
eg:All matters of the heart are important to me.
所有情感方面的事对我都很重要。
eg:It’s a matters of the heart,I can’t explain,I just love it.
这是情感问题,我不能解释。我只是喜欢。
Take a moment to catch my breath.(片中)
我得歇口气。
catch one’s breath 调整情绪
eg:Excuse me,I just need a moment to catch my breath.
对不起,我得歇口气。
eg: It’s very cold outside today,you need a few minutes to warm up and catch your breath. 今天外边很冷。我得花几分钟暖一暖,喘口气。
Action DJ 动感DJ
Omarion
Ice Box

No Comments on "AEⅡ287"